Office Hours: ISCP offices are open. ISCP staff is working both onsite and remotely with staggered schedules. Studios are now accessible to artists and curators in residence. To ensure reduced COVID-19 health risks for residents and staff, no visitors are allowed in the studios or in the building until further notice. ISCP has implemented safety modifications and protocols that align with New York State mandates and advice.
Exhibition Hours: Due to COVID-19 in New York City and beyond, ISCP galleries will continue to be closed to the public until further notice.
1040 Metropolitan Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211
Directions by Subway
- Take L train to Grand Street station.
- Walk three blocks east (downhill) on Grand Street, turn left on Morgan Avenue and walk one block north, then turn right on Metropolitan Avenue, walking to the back of the large building complex on the right.
- ISCP is on Metropolitan Avenue between Morgan and Vandervoort Avenues. The entrance is on the loading dock. The office is located on the 1st floor.
- By car: ISCP is at 1040 Metropolitan Avenue in Brooklyn, which has a parking lot near the public entrance, with parking available for people with disabilities.
- By bus: take the Q54 bus (Williamsburg - Jamaica) or the Q59 bus (Williamsburg - Rego Park) to the Grand St/Morgan Avenue stop.
- Accessibility Information: ISCP does not discriminate on the basis of disability in terms of admission, access, or employment. ISCP programs and activities are accessible to disabled visitors. Accommodations are made to the best of the institution’s ability, depending on individual visitors’ needs.
Located in an industrial building that was renovated in 2007, ISCP’s entrance is accessible to people with disabilities via a permanent ramp from the parking lot to the ground floor, where exhibitions and events are regularly held in the project space. One unisex public restroom on the ground floor is also wheelchair accessible with grab bars and a sink. Some events take place on the second floor, which is accessed by one flight of stairs. Unisex public restrooms on the second floor include one wheelchair-accessible bathroom with grab bars and a sink. For those who are sight or hearing impaired, ISCP is pleased to provide alternative format materials, large-print brochures, Braille, and use of assistive listening devices as needed. For further information and to request accommodations for visitors with disabilities, please send an inquiry to email@example.com or call 718-387-2900.
ISCP does not permit non-human animals on its premises with the exception of service animals with a valid government issued license during all hours including public programs.
To arrange group visits to ISCP, please contact Alexandra Friedman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make an appointment beforehand should you wish to visit ISCP's offices. All public programs including exhibitions and talks are free and open to the public. The International Studio & Curatorial Program will be closed on July 4 for Independence Day, and Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25 for Thanksgiving.