The International Studio & Curatorial Program (ISCP) supports the creative development of artists and curators, and promotes exchange through residencies and public programs. Housed in a former factory in Brooklyn, with 35 light-filled work studios, two galleries, and a project space, ISCP is New York’s most comprehensive international visual arts residency program, founded in 1994.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 10am-6pm
Exhibition Hours: Tuesday through Friday, 12-6pm
1040 Metropolitan Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211
Directions by Subway
- Take L train to Grand Street station.
- Walk three blocks east (downhill) on Grand Street, turn left on Morgan Avenue and walk one block north, then turn right on Metropolitan Avenue, walking to the back of the large building complex on the right.
- ISCP is on Metropolitan Avenue between Morgan and Vandervoort Avenues. The entrance is on the loading dock. The office is located on the 1st floor.
- By car: ISCP is at 1040 Metropolitan Avenue in Brooklyn, which has a parking lot near the public entrance, with parking available for people with disabilities.
- By bus: take the Q54 bus (Williamsburg - Jamaica) or the Q59 bus (Williamsburg - Rego Park) to the Grand St/Morgan Avenue stop.
To arrange group visits to ISCP, please contact Alexandra Friedman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make an appointment beforehand should you wish to visit ISCP's offices. All public programs including exhibitions and talks are free and open to the public. The International Studio & Curatorial Program will be closed on July 4 for Independence Day, and Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25 for Thanksgiving.