Join the International Studio & Curatorial Program on Monday, October 16, 2023, from 6:30–8:30pm at James Cohan, New York, for the 2023 Benefit and Auction with honoree Hellen Ascoli.
ISCP is a laboratory for the world’s most promising artists and curators, a place for innovation and experimentation. Thanks to the generosity of artists, proceeds will directly further ISCP’s mission of advancing the careers of visionary art practitioners from around the globe and serving New York City publics year-round.
Attend Celebrate the Studio to help nurture visionary artists and curators through career-enhancing residencies. Join us to celebrate 29 years of ISCP’s work and dedication to offer the invaluable resources of time, space, and community for arts makers to thrive.
Raffle ticket: $35
Sponsor An Artist: $40
Raffle Ticket Bundle (5 tickets): $100
Friend ticket: $100
VIP ticket: $250
Supporter ticket: $500
Patron ticket: $1,000
Champion ticket: $5,000
Celebrate the Studio will feature:
- Remarks by honoree Hellen Ascoli
- 45+ artworks from the 2023 Silent Auction, powered by running from October 3-17
- Live auction of experiences conducted by Sarah Krueger of Phillips
- Raffle led by 2023 Benefit co-chairs Patricia L. Brundage and Sophie O. Riese
- Cocktails, organic wine, and craft beer will be served throughout the evening thanks to our sponsors Mezcal Unión, maivino, and Grimm Artisanal Ales
- And more!
Light fare by Campbell & Co. will be served throughout the evening.
2023 Celebrate the Studio Raffle Prizes:
– Takashi Murakami Camo-Skull skateboard deck ($225)
– Jean-Michel Basquiat Artist Plate ($150)
– Three bottles of wine and a tote bag from the wine club Leon Circle by Leon & Son ($94)
– Set of four Louis Vuitton lighters by Sarah Coleman ($680)
– Two ARTNOIR Amos tote bags ($80)
– Special edition artist’s book The Girl Made of Butter by Janine Antoni ($2,000)
– Guilt and Fear limited edition by Ragnar Kjartansson ($500)
– Embroidered hats by Face Front Designs ($85)
– Volumes 1-4 of Warner Bros. 100th 25-Film Collection in Blu-ray ($360)
– Gift certificate for Paula Cooper’s 192 Books ($200)
– The Jazz Gallery Dual Membership ($250)
– One-year Guggenheim Dual Membership ($140)
– One-year Katonah Museum of Art Family membership and tour ($245)
Click here to browse and bid on Silent Auction artworks. Register on Artsy today and bid to support ISCP!
2023 Benefit Auction artwork by:
David Adamo, Hellen Ascoli, Juan José Barboza-Gubo, Aideen Barry, Richard Bosman, Pelle Cass, Lizania Cruz, Leah Dixon, Florencia Escudero, Richard Estes, Moko Fukuyama, Ignacio Gonzalez-Lang, Ghost of a Dream, Meena Hasan, Tim Hawkinson, Wieteke Heldens, Oliver Jeffers, Surasi Kusolwong, Crystalle Lacouture, Judith Linhares, Eva Lundsager, Amanda Means, Sabrina Mendoza Malavée, Helina Metaferia, Joiri Minaya, Delilah Montoya, Laurel Nakadate, Morgan O’Hara, Sheila Pepe, Daniel Ramos, Ad Reinhardt, Duke Riley, Tony Robbin, Micha Serraf, Michelle Segre, Jeremy Shockley, Ian Swanson, Gwenn Thomas, Lulu Varona, Dan Walsh, Entang Wiharso,Yu-Wen Wu, Jean Wolff, Helena Wurzel, and Noa Yekutieli.
2023 Celebrate the Studio Live Auction of Experiences:
- Discover “Tybee” Time in an Historic Cottage, a three-night stay at an oceanside cottage on Tybee Island, Georgia, for up to eight people, and a personalized visit to Laney Contemporary, the leading gallery for contemporary fine art in the region.
- Artist-led dinner and cooking class by Manuel Molina Martagon, a private dinner in your home for up to 10 people where participants are invited to ingredient prep, cook and spend time together as they prepare Chiles en Nogada, a Mexican seasonal delicacy and the most celebrated dish of Puebla, the artists’ hometown.
- Two-night stay at Greenwood Lake, a beautiful lakefront home in Orange County, New York, that accommodates up to eight people, with wraparound porch and access to hiking, biking, water sports, skiing, apple picking, vineyards, and more.
2023 Benefit Committee: Emily Alli, Danny Báez, Jayne Baum, Clare Bell, Sabrina Blaichman, Emma Bowen, Patricia L. Brundage (Co-Chair) and Billy Copley, Susan Brundage, Yng-Ru Chen, Eden Deering, Sarah Duzyk, Rafael Flores, Alexandra Friedman, Cristina Gómez, Martine Gutierrez, Barbara Heizer, Sarah Jones, Karen Karp, Thomas W. Lollar, Jeffrey Lee, Maureen Mahony, Rene Melchor, John L. Moore, Archie Raphulu, Sophie O. Riese (Co-Chair) and Ian Muñoz, Lèna Saltos, Aaron Schwarz, Mono Schwarz-Kogelnik, Tim Simonds, Margaret Spanfeller, Julia Speed, Mimi Thompson, Jean Tsao, Lauren Wolchik, Christina Yang, Meg and Richard Zakin.
ISCP Board of Directors: Emily Alli, Danny Báez, Patricia L. Brundage, Dennis Elliott, Monica Espinel, William Harrison, Sarah Jones, Karen Karp, Samar Maziad, Manu Mohan, Sophie O. Riese, Lèna Saltos, Marjorie Welish, Courtney Willis Blair, and Arthur Zegelbone.
ISCP thanks the following donors and supporters: 192 Books; Brooke Affleck; Emily Alli; Audrée Anid; ARTNOIR; ASHES/ASHES, New York; Patricia L. Brundage; Nerissa Campbell; Yng-Ru Chen; James Cohan; Sarah Coleman; Celine Collazo; Paula Cooper; Sarah Duzyk; Face Front Designs; Gwyneth Edmunds; Dennis Elliott; Rafael Flores; Alexandra Friedman; Gagosian; Cristina Gómez; Govino; Grimm Artisanal Ales; Guggenheim Museum; Susan Hapgood; Barbara Heizer; Sarah Jones; Steven Kaminski; Karen Karp; Katonah Museum of Art; Aiyana Knauer; Lisa Knowlton; Kristen Lorello, New York; Sarah Krueger of Phillips; Alison Kuo; Leslie Tonkonow Artworks + Projects, New York; Jee Lim; Thomas W. Lollar; Luhring Augustine, New York; Lucy Lydon, Luce Productions; maivino; Marlborough, New York; Rene Melchor; Mezcal Unión; Praise Shadows Art Gallery; REGULARNORMAL; Janelle Reiring; Sophie O. Riese; Archie Raphulu; Julia Speed; Mike Takac; The Art Newspaper; The Jazz Gallery; Jean Tsao; Mai Vu; Douglas Walla; Marjorie Welish; Mary Young; and Arthur Zegelbone.
All artwork purchases are 100% tax free and all donations are 100% tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
ISCP is extremely grateful to our event partners and sponsors James Cohan, The Art Newspaper, Phillips, Mezcal Unión, Govino, maivino, and Grimm Artisanal Ales.
Hellen Ascoli’s residency at ISCP in 2023 was generously supported by the Pollock-Krasner Foundation.
Can’t attend? Donate to support ISCP here.
For questions or additional information, please contact Houda Lazrak, Director of Development and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.