Office Hours: ISCP offices are open. ISCP staff is working both onsite and remotely with staggered schedules. Studios are now accessible to artists and curators in residence. ISCP has implemented safety modifications and protocols that align with New York State mandates and advice.
Exhibition Hours: ISCP galleries are currently open from Tuesday–Thursday, 12–5pm. Visiting protocols: By visiting ISCP, you agree to abide by the following health and safety policies. Please make sure to plan ahead for your visit. Four visitors are allowed in the galleries at a time, and appointments are required. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. All visitors are required to maintain social distancing, keeping six feet from anyone not in their party. Masks or face coverings are mandatory. Hand sanitizer will be available for visitors. If you have fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste or smell, or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19 prior to your visit, please contact us to reschedule. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other infectious conditions exists in any public space where people are present. Those visiting the International Studio & Curatorial Program voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, other infectious conditions, and other hazards that may be present in a public space.
1040 Metropolitan Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211
Directions by Subway
- Take L train to Grand Street station.
- Walk three blocks east (downhill) on Grand Street, turn left on Morgan Avenue and walk one block north, then turn right on Metropolitan Avenue, walking to the back of the large building complex on the right.
- ISCP is on Metropolitan Avenue between Morgan and Vandervoort Avenues. The entrance is on the loading dock. The office is located on the 1st floor.
- By car: ISCP is at 1040 Metropolitan Avenue in Brooklyn, which has a parking lot near the public entrance, with parking available for people with disabilities.
- By bus: take the Q54 bus (Williamsburg - Jamaica) or the Q59 bus (Williamsburg - Rego Park) to the Grand St/Morgan Avenue stop.
- Accessibility Information: ISCP does not discriminate on the basis of disability in terms of admission, access, or employment. ISCP programs and activities are accessible to visitors with disabilities. Accommodations are made to the best of the institution’s ability, depending on individual visitors’ needs.
Located in an industrial building that was renovated in 2007, ISCP’s entrance is accessible to people with disabilities via a permanent ramp from the parking lot to the ground floor, where exhibitions and events are regularly held in the project space. One unisex public restroom on the ground floor is also wheelchair accessible with grab bars and a sink. Some events take place on the second floor, which is accessed by one flight of stairs. Unisex public restrooms on the second floor include one wheelchair-accessible bathroom with grab bars and a sink. For those who are sight or hearing impaired, ISCP is pleased to provide alternative format materials, large-print brochures, Braille, and use of assistive listening devices as needed. For further information and to request accommodations for visitors with disabilities, please send an inquiry to email@example.com or call 718-387-2900.
ISCP does not permit non-human animals on its premises with the exception of service animals with a valid government issued license during all hours including public programs.